Biastra plius is Advetec Ltd. representative in Lithuania. Advetec manufactures Bio Thermic Digesters.
The Bio Thermic Digester – is designed to reduce and process large volumes of organic waste.
Reducing waste up to 96% through the use of Aerobic Extremophilic Bacteria ,that thrive at temperatures, between 200 and 400° Deg C.
Ideal for the removal of:
- Black Bin Waste (Trash)
- Sludge / Cake from Municipal treatment works
- Organics & blood from Abattoirs/ meat processing plants
- Sludge from Anaerobic digester’s.
- Can remove Organics from contaminated plastics, glass and metals.
- Fraction of the cost to run compared with traditional disposal methods.
Massively reduces the need to send organic waste to landfill:
- Allows you to process your waste on-site as it occurs
- Safe and reliable complies with local legislations.
- Gives you complete control of your waste disposal costs
- Helps reduce your carbon emissions and meet your corporate environmental targets
- Enhances your corporate green image
- Provides you with a fixed cost organic waste management solution
- Enhances bio-security
- Provides a single process solution for all your organic waste, including Cat 2 and Cat 3 animal by-products